G@H updates! (2)
This post is an update of the current status of the Google@Home project. Google@Home tries to bring domotic control in your home using Google Services for Speech Synthesis and Text-to-Speech. It is also planned a web interface to control the embedded nodes in the current environment.
During this week i focused on fixing bug and few structural enhancements
This is a small summary of the changes:
- [fix] Plugin can be removed safetly
- master now can load node configurations by their backends (e.g. Mongo)
- a dump of an example of mongo db
- added the model for the node
- fixed #1
- tuned up SoX
- started the prototyping of the listening agent that directly commands GPIO
If you wish to install and try you can just still follow the quick start on the repository page.