As previously anticipated in the previous blog post, here i explain what's going on with Sabayon Docker images, and how can the Official Sabayon images help you in developing/deploying your application. In this article, i'll show how to build Sabayon/Gentoo packages using Docker.
I'll cover five cases and will be divided in differents articles:
- You want to build packages locally
- You want to remotely build packages
- You want to host an overlay or a Sabayon repository and want your packages to get built on each push to the git repository
- You want to track remote repository changes and test (useful if you can't setup a webhook)
- Setup an Entropy repo with a Docker image, and how to mantain packages
In future, i'll write also a post also on how to track the packages remotely with CircleCi.